Well...the appointment at the reoccurring miscarriage specialist did not go as well as we had hoped.
We found out that I do NOT have a thyroid problem. You might wonder why this isn't great news?!?! Well, when the nurse told me 'one of your counts is high,' I felt an instant sense of relief. At least this was an answer. Now...the doctor said that my thyroid isn't bad...I don't have an auto-immune disease...my hormone levels are right where they are supposed to be. So, now we are back at square one. We don't have any more answers, than we had at the beginning of all of this. The doctor is suggesting that we do a couple of more tests but we have decided against it. Both of the tests are fairly invasive and we just don't want to go to that extreme anymore. I guess this is just one more question I have on my list to talk to God about when I meet him!
On a brighter note, Lilli had a wonderful play date with Kyle Huhnke this weekend. Ben helped Brandon and Lindsay move some stuff this weekend so the kids got to play. This was Lilli's first play date with a boy. She was in usual Lilli form...dominating the entire date. I don't think Kyle knew what to think of her. They both had fun and Lilli sleep well that night!
We have a busy couple of weeks coming up. We are looking forward to all of the Easter celebrations!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment